The mCLEANwater library is a public repository of documents and other resources related to watershed issues in McLean County, Illinois. This library is intended for use by citizens, educators, decision makers, and others interested in protecting clean water. All materials are assumed to be in the public domain unless otherwise specified. Please submit additional content to the mCLEANwater library using the upload tool. If your attachment exceeds 5 MB in size, please use the contact us form to get in touch with us.
Examples of library resources include:
- opens in a new windowLake Bloomington Watershed Plan
- opens in a new windowMcLean County Greenways Plan
- opens in a new windowBefore the Wells Run Dry: Ensuring Sustainable Water Supplies for Illinois
- Town of Normal Stream Buffer Ordinance
- opens in a new windowGuidance for Developing Watershed Action Plans in Illinois